Monday, May 11, 2009

Leaving the Nest


Yesterday was officially the last day for final examinations at our university. That basically means that my students would most probably be off by now, back to their hometowns. As I am teaching final year students, most of them had informed me that they won't be coming back. Instead, they will be pursuing their degrees elsewhere, seeking greener pastures (so to speak).

I have to admit, they were one of my best bunch. Teaching them has been a most enjoyable experience. I hope all my future lots will be like them but I'd doubt it. Different lots would as unique as they are.

I wish them all the best in their future endeavors. Hope to see them as a success in whatever that they aim to do. 

Wish you much luck peeps!

PS: That photo was taken after our two-day trip to Lundu, Sarawak. Tired, but definitely happy faces.

Before I get misty eyed, I'd better sign off then. Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment