Wednesday, July 4, 2012

UiTM Sarawak Gala Dinner 2012

I was supposed to post this a few weeks ago but work got the better of me so, here it is. We had a dinner on the 16th of June in BCCK organized by the only two clubs (if I'm not mistaken there's only two staffs' clubs in UiTM but I could be wrong) in UiTM Sarawak, Kekita and Pewani. And here are some of the photos:

Photo credit: Elly

We had a photo session red carpet-ish style (minus the red carpet) before going into the hall. Thank you Elly for the stunning photos =). Oh, this is me, Syukrie and Shinah. Notice that we're arranged according to height? Heh..

Photo credit: Elly

Me in purple. The initial them was purple (hence the dress) but later they amended the theme to include black and white. Had to do some last minute shopping for the dress to fit the theme of the dinner. Thank you Zara's E-Boutique for the dress.

Photo credit: Azlina

Rashinah, Me and Azlina, one of the prime movers of our Pewani club. Kudos for the great event sis!


Photo credit: Ardiana

The pretty ladies of Faculty of Business Management (FBM). From left, Erimalida, Jasmine, Ardiana and the one standing at the back is Vloreen.


Photo credit: Ardiana

Me, Eri and Jasmine with our crazy poses. Haha!


Photo credit: Ardiana

Apparently there's only ladies at our table. Where did all the men go? From left, Farah, me, Eri, Ardiana, Vloreen, Shinah and Rabuyah. I think Jasmine is the one behind the camera. 


Photo credit: Ratnawate

Post dinner. I had to leave early due to my marathon at tHe Spring the very next day. From left, Kak Nurul, Has, Kak Ratna, Erimalida, Jasmine, Ardiana, Rashinah and Vloreen. Sorry I couldn't wait until the end of the dinner (really wished that I could though) but I guess I needed my sleep more for my long day tomorrow.
Photo credit: Ratnawate

Syukrie with the winner of the night's Karaoke contest, Feeza. Superb performance and extremely melodic voice she has, we were enthralled =)


Photo credit: Ratnawate

Post dinner pose. Front: Rashinah, Kak Nurul and Feeza. Back: Hasrina, Kak Ratna and Shahrin.


Photo credit: Ratnawate

Final pose for the night. Haha!!

This is actually the second time I've attended a Kekita dinner and the first time I attended a dinner co-organized by both Kekita and Pewani. Kudos to the organizers for an absolutely great fun event. I love the karaoke competition, the competitors were all excellent (it must've been tough for the judges to pick a winner), the group performances were hysterically funny (especially Aci Aci Buka Pintu by our librarians) and it really is a great way to unwind and chill with friends and colleagues. 

Oh, if you're looking for more photos, click [here] and [here].

To more dinners and great fun!


xoxo Mrs Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment