Sunday, July 25, 2010

Another Outing

So I went on with another photo shoot today. Was scheduled for a workshop at Alvin's but unfortunately it had to be cancelled due to the lack of numbers. Well, that doesn't mean that we can't practice, can we?

Although I really want my skills to improve (in terms of mastering the manual adjustments of the camera) I decided that it is more important for me to know how to capture first rather than mastering the technical side of the camera. Besides, I am a wee lacking in the skills of being able to read and comprehend a manual (a female habit, I assume) so I'll take the easy way in learning how to photograph.

So we went scrounging the streets of Kuching and this is what I got so far;

Went to a Chinese temple. I totally love this shot!

And I love the details of the roof. I really like this shot!

Really like the bright red background.

Somehow I fancied the window =p

Raden loves this shot. I told him it's gray upon gray upon gray.

We also liked this shot.

Tried my hand at silhouette photography.

So, what do you think? Am I getting better?

Til next time!


xoxo Fashionista in Action

No comments:

Post a Comment