Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fashionista's Movie Review: Twilight Eclipse



Photo courtesy of Wikipedia.

So I went for a movie session last weekend (happily noting that my sense of style is back and definitely that added cheery notes to my already exciting day). We decided to watch the most-anticipated Twilight movie, Eclipse.

Although it is hard to predict the flow of the movie as I have not read the book *gasp!* Unfortunately time does not permit me to relax and read a book or three of the twilight saga and therefore I was caught unawares of several of the movie plots. And for some of the other plots, I was able to foresee the direction with the help of kissing and hugging scenes here and there. It is a love story after all.

Unfortunately, I am baffled by some of the scenes in the movie which made absolutely no sense to me. Like the part where there was a snowstorm the night before the fight and a few days later when both Bella and Edward were sitting in a field of flowers, it seemed like spring. It would seem that the season changes pretty fast in Forks. Another part is on how accomodating and understanding Edward is knowing to the fact that Bella had kissed Jacob passionately just moments before.
Well, who am I to say, maybe that is the stuff blockbusters are made of, love triangles and such. But it is a rather stressful affair that I think I might be tempted to forego the next installment in the Twilight saga.

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment