Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fashionista's Movie Review: Inception

Went off for a girl's nite out last night and we decided to watch Inception, the new movie that has been rolling in big bucks in the box office. I was a bit intrigued by the trailer so I decided to give it a go and see what the movie is all about.


Hmm.. Where shall I start? Definitely the main star is Leonardo Dicaprio (starring as Mr. Cobb) who seems to have issues with his wife. His dead wife. Who seems to be bent on revenge (which will later be revealed in the movie) and seems to be stalking him everywhere.

So, what do I think of the movie? For one thing, the whole movie lasted 2 and a half hours (which to me is a very, very long time). The movie's theme is more towards suspense added in a bit of drama and thriller. Although it is a very heavy movie (which what I mean by that, has a serious plot and is not for those who are looking for a relaxing time at the movies). But then again, Leornardo's pick of movies has always been very intense, emotional and the plot is usually very thick. But I do like the way the film play's with your imagination and sort of questions the reality that you live in.

All in all, I'd recommend the movie for those who loves drama and suspense. There are many twists and turns in the movie which makes the movie an interesting watch.

Happy watching peeps!


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment