Friday, July 16, 2010

A bit of shoppin' before breakfast

What a great way to start the day!

Gosh, I am SO thankful to be born in an era where we have internet. I can literally start my day with shopping. I'm all giddy from my purchases and before I make you dizzy, let me give you a brief update of my day (which in fact just started two hours ago).

I woke up (obviously, otherwise how could we start the day?) then had an early morning workout (a bit motivated by Taylor Lautner I must say, a good body makes you look super hot) then I went online.
Told'ya he's hot =p

Surfed here and there and found what I liked. What can I say? I am just a helpless female in the midst of a fashion frenzy and voila! a sale crops up. What are we to do? Obviously, there is only one answer, we MUST BUY. Now I sound like a zombie, yikes!
Caught in action *oopps*

Anyways, I made my purchase and must make good on my word. Will be off to bank in some ka-ching!! later to the lucky proprietor. Thanks for the sale you made my day better already=D

Have a good weekend peeps! Don't forget to shop!

p/s: I bought this really gorgeous platforms the other day, I will post it up. It's five inches and it makes me look supertall (literally) *happy sigh*

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment