What's up in our Instagram

Monday, April 27, 2009

Fashionaholic

It seems that being a workaholic is famous in my circle nowadays. Almost everyone that I know is so focused on work that sometimes I wonder, since when did work become our first priority?

Would have to confess that I have now become a First Class Workaholic. Work has taken over my life that I am almost always thinking about work. And I work both from the office and at home. Crazy? Yes, I agree. It does sound kinda cuckoo~ish. However, I have also discovered that if it is your passion, it is NOT WORK. Apparently I am enjoying the thought of work so much that I am always thinking of ways to improve myself and make things better. 

Gosh, will I be the next Nutty Professor? I hope not! However, my advice to all is that, if you enjoy your work, well, stick with it! Why lose what you like, right?

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo