Monday, April 27, 2009

Fashionaholic

It seems that being a workaholic is famous in my circle nowadays. Almost everyone that I know is so focused on work that sometimes I wonder, since when did work become our first priority?

Would have to confess that I have now become a First Class Workaholic. Work has taken over my life that I am almost always thinking about work. And I work both from the office and at home. Crazy? Yes, I agree. It does sound kinda cuckoo~ish. However, I have also discovered that if it is your passion, it is NOT WORK. Apparently I am enjoying the thought of work so much that I am always thinking of ways to improve myself and make things better. 

Gosh, will I be the next Nutty Professor? I hope not! However, my advice to all is that, if you enjoy your work, well, stick with it! Why lose what you like, right?

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment