Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Masjid Jamek Kuching

I had the opportunity to lend a hand (and my ability as a novice photographer) for mum's latest venture. No, it's not a business venture. And no, I am not telling what it is, at least not yet. 

We did our shoot at Masjid Jamek (next to Pustaka Negeri Sarawak) and here are some photos of Masjid Jamek that I took while waiting for our session to wind down. 

Happy looking!


The ceiling of the mosque. If I wasn't there to shoot, I'd never have noticed the beautiful ceiling. 


The main dome. 


Islamic caligraphy. 


An open door. 


Blue, yellow and red. 


Class is in session. 


Prayer mats. 


Another photo of the ceiling.


The outer part of the mosque.


Oh well, a sneak peak of what we were shooting:


Thank you to the lovely lady for her patience and strength (it is definitely not easy, I tell you).

Let's hope this project pulls through and when it does, I'll blog all about it!

To faith and religion.


xoxo Mrs Fashionista

4 comments:

  1. WoW,What a beautiful mosque and marvelous photography. Very professionally taken snapshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mashallah, wonderful masjid and lovely photography.
    May Allah bless you.
    Would you please consider linking to my blog from here?
    wasalam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just help yourself with adding links to my blog. You can either add in your links below your comments or in the chat boxes =)

    ReplyDelete