Saturday, February 11, 2012

What's in a Tumi?

A what? I know what you're thinking. I've never heard of Tumi either. I was recently given a Tumi and being the snoop that I am, I decided to google Tumi. Like, seriously. Have you ever heard of such a brand? And no offense to the giver, I totally love your gift, but I'd love it more if I knew what sort of brand it is (though you must be rolling your eyes right now, but I bet you'd do the same thing). 




Tumi is apparently an American manufacturer of bags and suitcases and the best part is, Tumi incorporates a unique metal 20-digit registration number in all its bags, which customers can register with the Tumi Tracer just in case we lose our bags. How cool is that? And even cooler, check out these people who's been seen with Tumi, I'm sure you'll recognize a few faces (photos courtesy of Tumi's Facebook page):


Hullo Mr. Pitt =)


Mr. and Mrs. Cruise.


Miss Diaz. Love the hair, by the way =)


Whoa, even Mr. President?


These two might not be so recognizable underneath those huge aviator glasses, they're the Olsen twins =)

Am absolutely glad to be a part of the Tumi family and here's my Tumi: 


Laptop bag pack. This is going to look so cool on me. Thank you soooo much for the unanticipated gift!!


Large Tote Bag, which is going to be hanging on my arms very, very soon *happy sigh*.


Complete with a warranty (the first time ever I've had a warranty for a handbag, and this shows just how confident Tumi is on the quality of their product), Tumi Tracer and Experience Tumi handbook.


And a Consumer Services Manual. These people really have a very good after sales service, I must say. 


I'm glad that I snooped around =). Now I'm even more appreciative of my handbag. People, you should do that, seriously, you'd take better care of your handbag if you do *satisfied grin*.

Oh, I almost forgot, Tumi also has a Facebook page, just in case you might want to check it out. Click [here] for the page. 


To handbags and more handbags. 


xoxo Mrs Fashionista 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic article. Glad you appreciate what a great brand Tumi is.
    www.caseluggage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tumi's travelling bags! Hehehhe.. Helo..bloghopping alu landing sitok. Mk kawan Zyanxaximie btw :) uve got a nice blog here. Me likey

    ReplyDelete