Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Fashionista has reached it's Limit!

Oh hullo peeps!

I haven't been posting lately. I've been wanting to post so many things but unfortunately I've reached my 1GB limit for photo uploads. I'm still thinking of how to rectify the matter though so bear with me, hopefully I'll remedy the situation soon (by adding more space and what-nots).

So watch this space, there's lots that I want to share with y'all. Til then, you may want to check out my Facebook page for updates =).

xoxo Mrs Fashionista

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am actually very interested in one thing, could you be so kind and please tell us the place where you spent your childhood?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I basically grew up in Kuching, Sarawak but I went off to Stirling when I was a toddler for a few years with my parents when they decided to do their postgraduate and then also stayed in Aberdeen in my early teens when my mum decided to do her PhD there. Besides that I also stayed in Miri, Sarawak for a couple of years in the middle of my teenage years to complete my high school education =).

      Delete