Friday, May 8, 2009

So Addicted

It's seriously detrimental to one's health. Yes, seriously it is. Yours truly has an addiction now. And it's not in a Madonna likes Kabbalah kind of way. It is all I think about now. Gosh, I am SERIOUSLY LOSING SLEEP OVER IT. *yikes*

You might be wondering what it is. The situation is not grim as one might think it is. Yeah, quit babbling and just out with it, right?

Okay, okay, the matter of the fact is, yours truly is currently SO ADDICTED to ONLINE SHOPPING! There, I've said it. You might not see it as a seriously bad-for-health thingy addiction but it is! I'm losing sleep over it cause I've been surfing and buying and surfing and buying. Gosh, I don't know how much more my purse can take. But then again, the up side is, I can't wait for my purchases to arrive. It's like waiting for Santa on Christmas Eve. Absolutely exciting!

No worries, I'll share my purchases with y'all. I might even be tempted to open my very own online store *wink*. 

With that in mind, let's get shopping peeps!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

3 comments:

  1. kmk pun suka gilak online shopping!!!! tp kmek salu bershopping baju baby jakkk!! tiap bulan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nang pantas jak kwn mek reply koh ^_^ heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. itu nama nya blog-addicted... hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete