Monday, November 28, 2011

Malay Wedding: J.U.S.T. M.A.R.R.I.E.D.

I am now Mrs Raden Chekra Muda!! The dust have finally calmed down post-wedding and I am finally free to blog to my heart's content. Here are some teaser photos taken from my official wedding photographer, Ise Razak Facebook page:


White studio. Taken on Tuesday, three days before the wedding. Framed and displayed on a painter's easel by Thursday, one day before the solemnization ceremony. Thank you Ise for his swift workmanship =)


My solemnization ceremony is actually held on my birthday, hence, the birthday surprise. Thank you Mr Raden Chekra Muda *hugs*. Ps: I was givenTHREE (3) birthday cakes that day. Pheww


Merenjis. A Malay custom involving elder family members blessing the bride and the groom. 


Teaser shots. The book is actually my pre-wedding photo album.


Geisha dolls. Bought them when we went to Beijing on holiday last year. Glad that they are a part of my wedding bedroom decor. Super cute! 


This shot is taken in the bedroom. Didn't think it'd show up like this but I like the end result though. Nice!


Outdoor photoshoot. Taken near Samariang Muslim cemetery. The Just Married banner was printed and prepared by Ise. Thank you for being a wonderful photographer and he prepared all the props before hand without any prompting. Truly recommended, I must say. 


Ise's blog is here if you wanna see more of his work: http://iserazak.blogspot.com/.

Will post more on the wedding next!


Lots of love from the Married Fashionista!


xoxo Mrs Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment