Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year Sale

I am currently in the midst of a fashion crisis. The Chinese New Year Sale, is off to an end soon. And if I don't do anything about it, I am certainly going to regret the outfits that I have yet to purchase once the sale is over.

The question on every fashionista's mind when browsing aisles and aisles of gorgeous outfits and handbags and shoes are, To Buy or Not To Buy. But the best decision would always be, To Buy. That means that you have found the perfect outfit to complement your Monday Blues or to wear during casual Thursdays.

Gosh, the prices that my favorite shoes are being sold is an absolute STEAL. 50% markdown of Carlo Rino high heels in the perfect aquamarine color that really sets off my pearly skin *sigh*. How can I ever resist?

Will I ever stop fighting the temptation that fashion has to offer? Hopefully, no. The sense of satisfaction is too great for me to resist.

Let's go shopping Girls!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment