Friday, January 30, 2009

Rainy Boots

It has been raining for the past month. Apparently it is forecasted that the rain will continue on until Chap Goh Mei (which is the 12 day of the new year for the Chinese Lunar Calendar, a mouthful to explain, I must say). Gray balmy weather does have a depressing effect on one's mood, but luckily I have cheerful and bright outfits to counter the somber weather.

The rain makes me think of boots. Not the yellow Phua Chu Kang (best in Singapore and JB style) but more towards ankle-length beige-colored soft moleskin boots. I saw one in Ngiukee the other day (by Emilio Valentino) but it was too pricy for my liking. When I checked out Crocs online store, I found that it was much cheaper for me to buy Crocs rather than opting for EV (online stores are certainly looking more and more attractive).

Let's get Boot-ylicious!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment