Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Crocs r 'Us


Being a follower of fashion, I am very particular about being comfortable as well as being in fashion. That is why I totally adore Crocs range of shoes, slippers and heels. They take comfort to a whole new level.

At first I was rather skeptical of Crocs initially as I heard so many rumors regarding the safety of wearing Crocs (imagine how weird it is to know that thy shoes are a hazard to thyself). Anyway, my curiosity got the better of me so early last year I bought myself a pair of Crocs and after a year of wearing them I'd have to say that I'm a Crocs convert and is in the midst of acquiring my own Crocs collection.

*That's the first Crocs that I bought last year and am currently using it whenever I'm on my travels. 

Cheerio! Happy Feet, Darlings!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment