Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pre Wedding Singapore

As I told y'all before, I (or more appropriately, me and my fiancé) have had more than one pre wedding session. Why did we do it? I simply don't know. Maybe because since we were going overseas anyway, we decided to bring a photographer along and take photos of us. Well, whatever it is, it's done. We had our first pre wedding in Singapore (since we had to buy some stuff for the wedding) and our second one in Macau (the recent holiday that I was mentioning about) and another session in Hong Kong (no, it is not a separate pre wedding session since our trip consisted of Macau-Hong Kong-Shenzhen all in one go). Ah well.. I've let the cat out of the bag now haven't I? So, here are some shots from the pre wedding session in Singapore that I love =).

This is one of my favorite photos out of that pre wedding session. I absolutely love silhouette photography and this one is a beautiful one of us. We both love branded items (and just in case you're wondering, no, he has not given me any LV handbags yet, though I'd say soon, he will *wink*)

This is another silhouette of us that I adore. As I'd written above, my fiancé loves giving me high-end handbags (which I happily accept, thank you very much). A Prada is also one of the things I'm looking forward to (and no, I'm not telling what handbags he already has given me *grin*).

Just in case you're wondering, our photo session was taken at Orchard Road, during Christmas sale. We wanted to capture the lights and festive mood as part of our pre wedding shot, so there there we were, gob-smacked in the middle of all the festive lights.

Though I don't like how the shadow falls over my face (thus taking away the focus from my face) but I love our pose in this one.

The next day we went to Universal Studios for our second photo shoot. We deliberately went for Universal Studios (as it has just recently opened in Singapore last year). It's the first time the three of us (meaning me, my fiancé and our photographer) have been to Universal Studios.

This photo needs no explanation =)


This one was taken later as we were wandering around Sentosa Island.

To love, relationships and my upcoming wedding.


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

Ps: My pre wedding photo shoot was taken by Nazar Ibrahim Photography so if you're interested on getting to know his stuff, his link is here www.nazaribrahim.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment