Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ni Hao Ma

I started taking Mandarin classes ever since I knew that I was going to Beijing. As the class levels were within a four-month period (Basic classes for four months then Intermediate classes for another four months and finally Advanced classes for the last four months), I thought that by the time I went to Beijing, I'd complete my Intermediate classes. Apparently I thought wrong. Due to delays and replacement classes and also yours truly missing a few more classes, I'd ended up only completing my Basic class two weeks before my trip to Beijing. Safe to say, I could mumble a spatter of Mandarin here and there but wasn't really able to converse as well as I hoped.
However, just yesterday, my Intermediate classes have started and hopefully by the end of four months, I'll be able to quarrel in Mandarin, how's that for a change. I think I'd like that very much =D

Well then peeps, as we in Mandarin say;

Wan An, Zai Jian!

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment