Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whazzuppp!!!

Noticed that there's no recent post?

Well.. Have I gone in hiding?

Haha! Apparently NOT! And I am not in anyway connected to Susilawati's case either (although I would have to say that what happened to her is a complete tragedy. No human being deserved to be treated that way, no matter what the circumstances are).

So, what exactly happened to me? Well, to make a long story short, absolutely nothing happened to me. Except if you count the fact that I was and is still am, very unfortunately snowed under a huge pile of work. And to show how huge that pile of work is, I have been snowed under since I started working after I came back from my Eid-ul Fitr holiday until now, which is a couple of weeks now, I must say.

Pitiful, isn't it?

Well, it won't be pitiful for long, I tell you. I'll be leavin' for a business trip to Terengganu next week. I am totally anticipating this as the last time I've been to Terengganu was somewhat more than 10 years ago. I love the state, I simply adore the city for its quiet charm and rustic sense of being. Being in Terengganu makes you feel as if you are at peace; with yourself, with your community and with the world. A feeling that I am absolutely longing for right now.

Til then, cheerio peeps!

P/s: I can't wait to shop for some Terengganu silk, so I'll let you know on whether I'll manage squeeze that in or not next week ya =)


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment