Saturday, April 14, 2012

tHe Spring Live Active Run

I have officially registered for my first marathon.

Well, not exactly my first as I did sign up many, many moons ago for a marathon when I was a teen. Since then, age, bad eating habits and an unhealthy lifestyle have caught up with me and I have become the victim of obesity. Although my level of obesity is not so severe, but obese it is. So, to combat weight gain and take control of my health, I have decided to participate in a marathon. A 10 km marathon. Like, seriously, a 10 km marathon.

No, I am not kidding.

Oh, this is the advert by tHe Spring:



There are a few categories that runners can choose from, depending on your age and sex. And there's even fun runs for kids. And just in case if anyone of you out there would like to follow suit, for more details click [here].

So, I have about 2 months to prepare for a 10 km run (I really can't believe that I'm doing this, but I'm sticking to it), so let's do this. One thing for sure, I will blog about my run soon.

To better health and more marathons (I hope).


xoxo Mrs Fashionista xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment