Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Malay Wedding: White Studio Photography

[This post is long overdue, it's been almost five months since the wedding; it's just that I've had a hard time choosing the photos that I liked most]

I love white studio photos. Seriously, they're amazing! Let me show you some of the photos taken by Ise Razak for our white studio pre-wedding at his studio in Kubah Ria.














Some people actually don't like it when their head gets cut off in the photos but I don't mind it at all.








The balloons and the props were all prepared by Ise. He even called us before hand to ask what color were our outfits so that the balloon would match our outfit. 








I love this photo. Too sweet for words =).









This photo was finally chosen to be printed for the wedding. Ise prepared and printed everything all within the span of four days! Thank you so much Ise =).
















And this is actually one of my favorite shots. 


Oh, I forgot to mention, this post is all about me, so if you don't like me that much, you shouldn't have scrolled down *cheeky grin*.

To love and weddings and happily ever after.

xoxo Mrs Fashionista

2 comments: