Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I, the so-called ex-hermit and fashionista wannabe, vows (or more like hopes to achieve) all of the following in the year 2011:

1. Travel to another country (or two). I've booked a flight to Macau and am hoping that I can travel by June. Have passport, will travel *grin*.

2. Rejoice in another shopping spree (not unlike Singapore, but this time in Hong Kong). But let's make sure that we make it to Hong Kong first. I might polish up on my skills in the language department prior to the journey.

3. Lose that fat. Or 8 kilos to be exact. Since when did love handles get back in style? Besides, it's hard to take good photos of oneself when the dreaded double-chin seems to be making what seems to be a permanent attendance in one's photos.

4. I am currently thinking of what brands should I add to my wardrobe. Although one shouldn't discriminate, but then again, it would be nice to add new names to my burgeoning wardrobe. Interestingly enough, I do not have any Guess wear (aside from my watches and watches are not apparels). I've always loved the brand but sometimes their designs can be a bit rocker-chick meets grunge kinda look (which doesn't exactly fit my style, unfortunately). But I'd love to own a t-shirt or two *wink*.

5. Let's try to get confirmed (in my current line of work). Hopefully I'll get it done by mid-year. Or if I'm slow, then let's hope to achieve this by the end of the year.

Okay then, let's make it at that. Five should be enough and it's unrealistic to set so many goals that you'll end up postponing for the following year if you fail to achieve it anyway.

So to new year and new resolutions, let us all raise a toast to the year 2010. May we still be blessed with the spirit of the youth but also be blessed with the experience that age has taught us.


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment