Friday, November 5, 2010

Getting Published

I have always dreamed of being a writer, although it never occurred to me that I would write non-fiction; I always thought that I'd be a fiction writer (with all those romance influences by the likes of Judith McNaught, Amanda Quick, Nora Roberts and such).

Anyways, this is the second time that I've written with Prof KJ (no, he is not our ex-Prime Minister's son-in-law, Khairy Jamaluddin). For those of you who know or have heard of him (he's the one giving talks on writing and publication, by the way), there are many stories circulating 'bout Prof KJ out there and some of them might not be positive. Having work with the person himself on our two books, I would have to say, he is not what others say about him, so should you have doubts about working with him (on academic matters) then, it'd be best that you contact him himself so that at least you'd get a clear picture of the way he works.

So, our second book got published *yeay*. This is how it looks like:


And this is the advert done by UPM Press (who is the publisher, in case you're wondering):


And, if you're interested in ordering, this is the form:


It's super tiny, I know. Alternatively, you may want to look up http://www.penerbit.upm.edu.my/ instead.

Happy reading peeps!


Cheerio!


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment