Monday, June 14, 2010

Upcoming Vacation

Gosh! I am thoroughly and absolutely excited! Am due for a meeting in Perak this weekend (I am actually flabbergasted, why oh why do they have to hold a meeting on Sunday?) But then again, with a bit of quick thinking I managed to turn my meeting (on a weekend non-the-less) into a short mini vacation.

So, I am planning to leave for Pangkor Island this Saturday. Currently counting the days till my mini-vacation, which is another two days. Wow! I totally can't wait *grin*

Will be nice to take a quick reprieve from work as papers keep piling on my desk like there's no tomorrow. Let's hope that I attend the meeting with a tan, peeps!

By the way, Nikki's coming with me to Perak so I hope to show off my shooting skills this weekend.

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment