Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What the H*** Happened?


It's been a while.

I know.

It's been a very long while.

My last blog post was (drumroll please) June last year.

Oh My God. Almost ONE WHOLE YEAR since I last posted anything. What the H*** happened to me?

Well, apparently nothing happened to me. Here I am, still alive and kicking. It would appear that, I had lost track of time and forgotten to blog. So here I am, one year later, just realizing that when I posted that I was going on leave to Singapore in June 2009, I never returned to Blogosphere. Gosh, this is extremely embarrassing *blush*.

So, a quick update.

What happened to my book?

Did it get published?

To cut a long story short, it did *yeay*.

It is currently on Amazon but we actually are not that satisfied with the content and surprisingly, it is mighty expensive! Hopefully we can discuss with the publisher soon though. And, the best thing is, I've finished another book (currently entitled the ABC's of PhD) and have submitted it to Prof and he is in the process of editing it and submiting it to a university publisher. Let's hope that all goes well and my book get published *amin*

Cheerio!

xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment