Friday, June 4, 2010

Wedding Bells


I will be attending two weddings this weekend. One on Saturday and another on Sunday. Actually, I've been attending weddings every week for the past two weeks and will be attending more weddings weekly until the end of June. Quite intimidating if you consider the fact that I am yet unmarried and it does look like I will continue to be unmarried this year. So far the wedding bells seems to be chiming for everyone else but me this year.

Congratulations to my friends, Couple Number One: Azlin and Danial and Couple Number Two: Norlida and Rapiz; both couples are tying the knot tomorrow.

These wedding bells reminds me of this beautiful quote uttered by a bride in the movie Leap Year which I found to be a very heartfelt message that most brides would wish for from their grooms. May you never steal, lie or cheat. But if you must steal, steal away my sorrows. If you must lie, lie beside me all the days of my life. And if you must cheat, cheat death.

To both Azlin and Norlida, I would like to wish you Congratulations and may you find happiness, joy and content with your partner and may you be blessed with beautiful children and a good and fulfilling life ahead *amin*.



xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment