Friday, March 4, 2011

Malay Engagement: Majlis Bertekul

I finally had time to transfer my photos on my Bertekul ceremony on the 25th of February 2011, from Nikki, so here they are:


Hair and Makeup by my own sister-in-law. She manages her own saloon by the way, Abiey Saloon at Tabuan Jaya.



Initially wanted to pair off my outfit with this veil.



But I ended up with this instead.


What do you think?

Me and my BFF and aunties =)

Thanks Abiey for the great 'do. I absolutely loved it!

I guess now you know the underlying reason for my recent wedding-related posts, right? Me, the anti-social hermit wannabe, is getting hitched! And I vow to share the ups and downs (so far its been mostly downs since I discovered how horribly overpriced the wedding industry is) and let's hope to a wonderful wedding *amin*.

Cheerio!


xoxo Fashionista in Action xoxo

p/s: For those who are looking for hair and makeup for events, Abiey is able to do both hair and makeup at a super cheap price so head on to Abiey Saloon or call 0168706242 next to JnJ Cafeteria if you're interested ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment