Monday, January 30, 2012

Pre-Wedding Hong Kong

Ahhh... Finally.

I know I've been saying that I had a pre-wedding session in Hong Kong but I've never really had the time to upload and post the photos. Now that most of my work seems to have been settled, I've finally had time to sieve through the photos that was given to me by Nazar (my pre-wedding photographer) and so, here they are:


The photoshoot was taken at Avenue of Stars, Hong Kong. We deliberately chose that location due to the beautiful Hong Kong skyline at the back.


If you're thinking of going to Hong Kong, this is a must-go to place. There's a Symphony of Lights show every night at 8 pm. Unfortunately, we missed it just by minutes and had to make do with whatever that was available. But I would still have to say that the background is absolutely beautiful and if you're thinking about having a pre-wedding photoshoot, this is a helluva great venue for you to consider.


Avenue of Stars is actually located at Tsim Tsa Tsui district of Kowloon. The easiest way of getting there is by using the MRT. Stop at East Tsim Tsa Tsui Station and take Exit J. Alternative modes of transportation are available [here].


We are terrible at posing, and our poses are kinda lame, heh..


I absolutely love night shots. That's why if you noticed, my first pre-wedding in Singapore in Orchard Road was also done at night. Why? I love lights and I do think they make the best background. However, don't get me wrong, I also love day shots. I'll post our wedding outdoor photoshoot by Ise Razak which I find to be equally beautiful.  




The pose that got hubs teased by his friends. Sorry, hubs, I kinda like this pose =).



During the Symphony of Lights show, you'll also find boats parading the length of Avenue of Stars. Since we were late, we weren't able to capture the boat parade. Luckily one boat was left behind. In Malay, we'd call this boat Tongkang Cina (I think). If you want to know more on Avenue of Stars, the official website is [here].


This shot was taken at a traffic light t-junction. Still, main theme for our pre-wedding photoshoot was lights and movement. 


One of my regrets, not dieting before the pre-wedding photoshoot. Lumps were visible here and there, but then again, hubs loves me with lumps and all; it doesn't really matter to him, but in my eyes *ouch*.


So for those of you who are getting married, I would really recommend you to go for a pre-wedding photoshoot. Why? Well, let the photos speak for themselves, and the best part is, you'll keep the photos for the rest of your life. You only have one chance for a pre-wedding (unless you're thinking of getting married more than once, or you're thinking of having more than one pre-wedding like we did) and once the actual wedding day is over, there'll be no excitement for the wedding anymore, it's over and done with anyway. So, why not make your wedding as personal as you can (like I did); sharing the pre-wedding photoshoot was one of the highlights of our wedding reception and it gives us an opportunity to share our love with our friends and family.

To love and weddings.


xoxo Mrs Fashionista

1 comment:

  1. But with the help of online wedding venues, they can have their ceremony and reception at a price that is right for them.

    ReplyDelete